Saturday, January 18, 2014

Bloated and All done!!


Paleo.....Whole30....Clean Eating. I needed a change. I am not doing "Paleo" or the "Whole30" but I have definitely (for 11 days) been eating as natural as I can. By the end of 2013, I felt bloated. Fat. Unhealthy. Weak. Out of shape. Bleh!! I was tired of feeling that way and getting off track!

Over the past 4 years, I have worked out pretty consistently. I have done programs like Insanity for 60 days....P90X....Chalene Extreme and yes, Hip Hop Abs. Hehe!! Whatever it was I enjoyed. I weighed what I wanted, wore what I wanted and  I felt good. I counted calories and watched how much I ate but NEVER did I watch WHAT I ate. I focused on the caloric intake but not the chemical or processed food I was eating. It was too overwhelming to figure it all out so I never did....until now.

I am on a new journey of eating clean and natural. I have felt SO much better over the last 11 days. I don't feel bloated. I have been exersizing but only 3-4 times a week. I am not overdoing at all. I don't count calories. I just watch what goes into my mouth. I am slimming down and building muscle. Everything seems delightful EXCEPT MY COFFEE ISSUE!!! I still drink creamer (chemically induced sweetness) in my coffee!!! And I don't want to give it up. At least not yet. I have been searching out recipes with coconut milk and coconut cream. I am going to try several recipes and see if I can have a nicely flavored latte in the morning.

I will keep you posted on my findings. :) If you see me, ask me how I'm doing. It is quite the journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment